2010/05/24

Graduation!

This will be short, sweet, and to the point...since it happened last week. Apparently I graduated? Wow. Hard to believe that there is no more college, unless I decide to go back for some higher education. I dont even know what im going to do right now with life. This summer I will be riding bikes, and doing my last internship at NASA. After August, who knows. I'm definitely going to be making some trips to WiMa to see some of the cycling guys, and other special people that go there. Anyways, cool stuff--- Neuroscience and Kinesiology & Health Science degrees. Now, to figure out what to do!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the graduation big man! Well be looking forward to frequent visits next year! We need to make more Strike Bars cause after all, YOU GOT THE MAGIC STICK....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrtaulations! Now, get busy making that star shine!! Good luck. ST

    ReplyDelete